The Collections Box is a highly configurable solution, to manage the income and the debt of customers. Specially created for those who have the concession of credit as part of their business model, the CollectionsBox allows to:
- Reduce non-compliance;
- Increase the amount of the recovered credit;
Ensure that customer management is done effectively, as well ensuring future business opportunities. The solution allows the creation of recovery strategies based on concrete recovery actions that can be automated or manual distributed by phases of recovery parameterised.
The Collections Box, allows treatment of Early Collections, Recoveries, Litigation and Charge-off on one single platform.
The Collections Box is a highly configurable solution, to manage the income and the debt of customers.
Ability to draw profiles of the entire customer base. Sophisticated module of management and redesign of the current debt of each client, with online connectivity capabilities to Billing system for reading information and for loading the new plan agreed.
Possibility of applying Champion-Challenger strategies to improve ongoing recovery actions. Collections Models based on costs, allows each internal or external action to have is expenses and cost to them related.
- PARI – Action Plan for Non-compliance risk;
- PERSI – Extrajudicial procedure to regularization of default situations;
- Instruction N.º 32/ 2013 – Identification and labeling of the restructured credit based on financial difficulties;
- Internal Management Processes;
- Send documentation (cartas, email, SMS) to the Client;
- Internal management contracts with and without requestor;
- Constituition, negociation and management of deals for payment;
- Fraud treatment, Deceased and PER;
- Judicial Process Management in the state: Injunction, enforcement, lawsuit;
- Insolvency Process Management from identification to claim credit and consequent management processes with or without liability exoneration;
- Interactions with other entities;
- Proceed to pay services;
- Hearings Management (with allocation of witnesses);
- External Entity Management (Lawyers, Solicitors, collection companies).